Monday, January 31, 2011

Pinch Hem Jeans

I always seem to have the same problem when I buy pants...they are always to long even though I buy shorts. When I found this tutorial I decided to try it to see if I would like the way it looks. You can always take it out right? Well I finished and I like the way it looks. You can't even tell they are hemmed.
This is the original post I got the idea from.

http://feathersflights.blogspot.com/2011/01/pinch-hem-hem-that-looks-like-original.html

This is how mine turned out. I think they look good. And I dont have to be annoyed that they are to long. In the pictures you can see the dark thread I used but you cant really see it when I wear the jeans.

1 comment:

  1. These look great! I'm so happy it worked out for you, and that you were able to follow my tutorial! You'll never have a problem with jeans being too long again!

    ReplyDelete