Monday, March 14, 2011

Shelves

This is a project we have been working on for quite some time. I am glad it is finally done. And I am sure that Mike is glad it is done too. He told me I couldn't start any more projects until my current projects get finished. What a grump I know! :) Mike and I made these shelves to go in the kids room and our room. I am not the best photographer so bear with me.

Abby was so excited for her new shelf and the fact that she has two "A" 's in her room that she wouldn't go to sleep because she wanted her light on so she could see them.

These last two are in our room. I am putting our Island Stuff in our room..I need to so some work on ours. I don't really like what is on them yet.

But it gives you an idea what they look like.

And there you have it another project done.

No comments:

Post a Comment